Tuesday, November 9, 2010

just to clarify...

So, this thought occurred to me in the middle of Owens this morning, and I couldn't make it home fast enough to clarify.  I did not intend at all to imply the blogs I listed yesterday are intrinsically wrong, or not helpful.  There are 2 in particular that refresh my perspective and outlook on life (thank you Ang and Ann :)  And others that are just fun to read.  I'm still processing these thoughts, and perhaps the biggest clarity I have right now is that I need to give up facebook.  Not implying others need to.  But I do.  It is a great tool to keep in touch with friends, but has started to take up too much of my time, and kept me from enjoying the beautiful faces beside me.  And just when I start to think I should give up something, and then think I can't...I've learned the grip is too tight and I need to.  So, this is where I click publish, close the screen, say a prayer for grace for my jumbled thoughts, and enjoy this gift of a day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope to stay in touch through email, friend. And this blog!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course!!! AND phone calls... :)
    Love you friend!

    ReplyDelete