Sunday, March 27, 2011

the stuff dreams are made of

WeLkum HLme Dad. I love you! is written on our doors.  
We have been missing him for the past few days over here.  While we have had lots of fun, we are ready to welcome our man back into our arms!  I listened to him pull out of our driveway at 4.30 the other morning, as an ambulance sped past, lit up with sirens.  And the stuff of life and beliefs collide for a moment, when "what if's" flood my mind...  Eventually I drift off to sleep, after recalling Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth...Psalm 121. 

The morning brings a hustle and bustle of getting 2 boys off to school, and 1 out of his sleeper...without my own personal barista.  Grandparents arrived to love on little ones.  We made wonderful memories.  
Cum to Jack's Bug Farm :)







Yes, that is the above boy who sold us cotton candy...and juggled fire... 
Not as crazy as the ring master, who was on a dirt bike announcing the bikers before he put on his helmet...  A very impressive circus, starring like 4 people :)

The boys are asleep, dreaming of lions and tigers and elephants.  The house is so quiet.  I plan to sew some napkins, because I'm lame and old-fashioned like that.  


Cloth napkin post to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment